- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on package.
- Place chocolate cookies in a large resealable bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to crush.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of crushed cookies into each jar.
- Add a generous quarter-cup of chocolate pudding to each jar (enough to fill about halfway).
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, and top with a final layer of crumbled cookies to create the appearance of dirt.
- Poke a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves into the top of each parfait, creating a little “seedling.”
- Use alphabet stamps to stamp your guests’ names or a word on each of the miniature wooden spoons, and present one with each parfait.